- Dr. Pimple Popper is squeezing all the buttery junk out of a man’s ancient forehead steatocystoma.
- Dr. Pimple Popper airs Thursday nights on TLC.
Popaholics, I sincerely hope you’ve worked up an appetite before reading this because Dr. Pimple Popper is out here on the ‘gram serving up some pimple-popping food porn. Yes, you read that correctly.
Our favorite cyst whisperer, Dr. Sandra Lee, posted a juicy new gem to her Instagram of her cutting open a benign steatocystoma on a man’s forehead. And get this—it’s been taking up space on this man’s face for a whopping 20 YEARS! It sounds absolutely crazy, but I did the math and it turns out that this man has had this cyst on his forehead since—wait for it—1999 (*cue “1999” by Charli XCX and Troye Sivan*). And yet, I can have a teeny little whitehead and I’m ready to whip out the nearest fine-tipped needle. Uh, to each’s own I guess!
Dr. Lee started off the video by showing where she’d be making the incision, and then (literally) cuts right to it. With her scalpel, Dr. Lee slices open the bump, and almost immediately the bump begins oozing an oddly thick, creamy looking yellow pus substance. In the caption, Dr. Lee says it looks more like melted butter, but I feel like it’s more of a cream cheese frosting? Watch the video below, and decide for yourself:
The comments on this video are truly insane, with people discussing their impending hunger and calling for snacks like popcorn since this pimple butter is of endless supply. Exactly what is it about pimple pops that make people feel hungry/think about food??? IDK, but I’m sure these popaholics have some type of clue:
- “Looks like fluffy marshmallow 😉”
- “Who’s got the popcorn to go with this butter”
- “It does look like melted butter, does anyone want some toast to go with that lol”
- “I suddenly got very hungry after watching this”
- “Boston Creme Cyst”
- “I do like the juicy ones, I bet it’s smelly too”
- “Empanada juice”
- “Dinner is served 😍”
- “That’s not just buttery, that’s banana pudding right there”
- “He brings the cheese, you bring the crackers”
- “It looks like melted brie!”